We deliver island-wide in Singapore, excluding Pulau Ubin and off-shore islands.
We bake and deliver daily with the exceptions of Sundays and public holidays and do not ship overseas at this point in time.
- Our delivery team practices contactless delivery - your goods are packed in brown paper bags and will be placed at your door.
- Our drivers will then wait at a safe distance of at least one metre away to ensure you have received your items.
- Our drivers sanitise their hands between each delivery.
- Our staff are required to have their temperatures checked before they start work.
- One metre safe-distancing is observed at our kitchen and food prep areas.
Minimum Order for Delivery
Orders of $60 and above qualify for free delivery, while orders below that amount will incur a $10 delivery fee (after any discounts &/or promo codes are applied).
Our standard $10 delivery schedules are from Monday to Saturday between 10pm - 2pm or 3pm to 7pm except Public Holidays. We cannot guarantee a more accurate time slot for standard deliveries.
Our team will make every effort to update you on a more accurate delivery window.
Standard Daily Service
- Orders of $60 and above qualify for free standard delivery (after any discounts &/or promo codes are applied).
- For orders below $60, the delivery fee is $10.
- The order cut off time is 3pm. This applies every day from Monday to Sunday.
- Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to receive the order. Please notify us if you are unable to receive delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you wish to make any changes to your delivery, please notify us by 1pm the day before your delivery is due for dispatch.
- If our team does not receive prior notification and there is nobody at home to receive your delivery during your chosen time slot, an additional $8 fee will be charged for rescheduled deliveries.
- Should any issues arise with delivery, our driver will attempt to contact you via the telephone number you have provided us with.